Monday, December 15, 2008

Three reasons why these last two days have been awful:
1. I have a cold
2. It has snowed almost non-stop and is supposed to continue through the end of the week.
3. My maternity clothes have gotten too tight...around my thighs.

Blayne told me this morning that he was going to be so nice to me this week it was going to drive me crazy (so romantic :). It was a good thing he had made that decision because I put him to the test today. It was just one of those days where I felt like being contrary. I'm not getting enough sleep because my nose is stuffed up and Darek's sleeping habits are a mess. So I found a way to be negative about everything. You know how sometimes you can tell you're overreacting and being ridiculous, but you can't stop? - That's been me today. Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day. And thank goodness for my patient, wonderful husband :)

And for the sake of putting up a picture - I took a photo of Darek's dinner. He poured his chocolate milk into his bowl of chili




And after he'd gotten everything he could with his spoon, he drank it:

All in a day.