Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Park

We've already had snow more than once this month, yet Saturday was possibly the most perfect day of the year. We had a great time at the park.

Blayne didn't have to take turns with anyone.
 

Mia ate dirt.
 

Darek played with this ladybug forever. He lost it after awhile and spent the rest of the day looking for it. I loved watching him concentrate on that little bug - he's rarely as still as he was for that period of time while he watched the bug crawl up his hand, onto his arm and back again. Oh, it was precious.
 
Posted by Picasa


Darek had the stomach flu at the beginning of the week and I got it on Thursday. By 6pm, I had to go to Urgent Care because I hadn't been able to keep anything down for 24 hours - even a sip of water had me throwing up like crazy. The doctor gave me a shot that helped me keep down some fluids and put me to sleep - thank goodness. So now all is well and we're ready to tackle next week :)