Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chubby

In order to prove that I was, in fact, chubby (as I said in my last post), I decided to post the evidence. This picture, along with several others, is rarely allowed out of hiding. But I am obligating everyone who sees this picture to post an embarassing photo of themselves on their blogs - I'm tagging all of you.

 

Basically, I started gaining the "Freshman 15" about 6 months before my Freshman year (and I didn't stop at just 15 :). The fact that I had bad hair, clothes, and make-up to complete my look was just an unfortunate coincidence. By the time I served a mission, I did have those three things under control. When I came home from the Dominican Republic, I got sick because of the changes in my diet (mainly drinking milk again) and lost weight. So there you have it. Chubby.
Posted by Picasa