Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blayne's coming home

Blayne has had to make more frequent trips for work lately which isn't fun for me. The first day he's gone is the worst, but the day he comes home is great. He left on Sunday and my wonderful neighbor, Arin, had mercy on me and invited Darek and I over for dinner (we would have had cereal for dinner and been totally lonely if it weren't for her :).

Blayne will be home tonight, thank goodness.

In related news, I ate $21.57 worth of specialty candy yesterday (i.e. almond roca, toffee squares, and peanut brittle) and made myself sick. My intention was to give it to the ladies I visit teach. Apparently I have absolutely no self control. If I have food to give to someone, I have to give it right away, or I end up eating it. (And that was expensive stuff!)

And just because - I am in looove with my friend/neighbor's family picture. If you have kids, you have to check it out. www.natpete.blogspot.com . I hope you don't mind Natalie, but this picture has brightened my day!


A friend and I took our boys to get pumpkins and Darek just treated each one like a ball. He'd huff and puff to pick one up and then he'd throw it.


He thinks it's funny to put his hamper over his head and then chase me around the house. It really is funny.