Friday, January 22, 2010

He's Mad

Darek's totally into emotions lately. When I get irritated he says, "You're mad at me?". And then I can't be mad cause it's so cute. He tells me that he's mad at least once a day and makes the face below. He regularly asks me if I'm happy, sad, or scared. I love it. It makes me feel like he's a little man.
Today he told me he wanted a Crabby Patty for lunch after watching Spongebob and he told me that he wanted to go to the moon on a rocket ship (oh, the influence of television). He's also started drawing on himself with markers and telling me that he's a robot or a tiger (depending on what he sees when he looks in the mirror after he's done drawing on his face).
 

Mia's rockin' this Pebble's ponytail everyday 'cause that's all her hair can handle. This is the face she makes to be funny.
 
Posted by Picasa