Thursday, April 16, 2009

Upgrades

Darek upgraded his Power Wheels vehicle to a larger model today. We bought it at a garage sale last summer, but he found out today that he could reach the pedals. He knew exactly what he was doing and took off around the neighborhood - and this one goes a lot faster than his old one, unfortunately for me. The boy is obsessed with all cars, trucks, airplanes, buses, etc.


I upgraded my "jumping around in my house" workouts to "running" thanks to my beautiful new treadmill. This is another one of those instances where having a salesman for a husband comes in very handy. He traded services to get it for free. And I have to admit, a treadmill is one of those things I've always wanted, but it always seemed like the money would be better spent on other things. Oh, I love it so much (and Blayne too).



And just a picture of my sweet baby.


And so that his grandmas know, Darek's ear infection is back. Today marks one month since it was first diagnosed and he's on his fourth round of antibiotics which do not seem to be working. He doesn't sleep well and he's very grouchy. He has a consultation with an ENT next week who will then schedule him to have tubes put in. I only wish it were sooner!
Posted by Picasa