Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just an update

-Blayne was out of town in Washington for work Monday-Wednesday. Thursday and Friday nights he helped with the Idaho Falls Health Fair after he was done working for the day. It was a busy week.
-Kevin, my brother-in-law, went home to California after living with us for two months. He couldn't have been an easier house guest - I barely knew he was here except that the trash was always magically taken out and the dishes were done. He's got a lot to look forward to.
-Darek was pronounced cured from his ear infection on Tuesday (after three rounds of antibiotics), and finally slept through the night this week...until last night when he woke up screaming at around 3am. I swear, if that ear infection is back....
-Mia is doing so much better sleeping at night. She goes down around 11pm and only wakes up once. During the day, however, she really does not want to take naps anymore.
-I signed up for a GMAT prep course. Blayne paid for and took the course and you get a second round for free if you want it, so I figure why not?

All in all, our day to day life is the same old thing. I don't leave the house much because I could easily be over-powered by the two kids, but I'm grateful for the simplicity.

Posted by Picasa