Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Worrying

The bottom line is, I'm a worrier. I worry about everything I possibly can. And with a new baby coming very shortly, I have several things that keep me up at night besides heartburn and indigestion.

I'm due on Sunday, February 1st and Blayne will be out of town in Jacksonville, FL the Monday-Thursday leading up to that Sunday. The doctor said I could be induced on Sunday, Jan. 24 (the day before Blayne leaves) or Friday, Jan. 30 (the day after he gets home). My fear, of course, is that if I don't get induced on Sunday, the baby will come while Blayne is gone.

Welp, we've decided to risk it and be induced on Friday, Jan. 30th. I have wonderful friends and neighbors who have volunteered to help if the baby decides to come early. But that's not going to happen, right?