Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Iowa

We flew to Iowa for Christmas this year and it was wonderful. All of my seven siblings, along with my grandfather, were there (and we all stayed in my parents' house).

I'm now just 4 weeks away from my due date and we're getting excited. We're reminded with the beginning of the New Year that everything we have comes from our Heavenly Father and that we're dependent on him. We're grateful for all that we've been blessed with.

Darek loved to sit on Aunt Grace's lap because she could get the dog to come sit with them too.



Cousins! It's definitely a love/hate relationship :). They loved being around each other, they hated sharing the toys.


My parents have a barn full of sheep and Darek absolutely loved feeding them.





My brother, Joe, and my niece, Reese.


Posted by Picasa
(That's both Boston and Darek tackling Uncle Jackson.)