Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home from Iowa and I have to say it was a wonderful break from the daily grind. It wasn't until I was away from Darek that I realized what a constant vigil having a two year old is. I'm so in love with that boy, but it was a nice vacation. And Blayne has never been so happy to have me come home. I've already been home for two days and he still keeps telling me how happy he is that I'm back - I love it.
We had a great time at Grace's graduation party, I got to see my brother Dan and his girlfriend Amanda, I stayed up all night (literally) talking with my sister Ashley, and spent a ton of time at the mall - it couldn't have been better.
I'm so happy for Grace and excited that she'll be going to BYU - Idaho in the fall. And I have to add that I'm so blessed to have Ashley as my sister-in-law. It's amazing how some of my best friends have come into my life through marriage, and in this case, my brother's marriage.

Joe and Ashley's baby, Reese, and baby Mia. I'll admit that I'm totally jealous that their kids are born with full heads of hair.