Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Go Girl

We blessed Mia on Sunday and while she cried through most of her blessing, I thought about how lucky she is to have been born into an extended family of such faith. And the line of women she has to look up to, wow! Between my mom and Grandma Crowder and Blayne's mom and Grandma Musick, I hope that she inherits their love of the Lord, their faith and steadfastness, their commitment to home and family and gospel principles. These are women that I admire and that have been wonderful examples to me, and I'm grateful that my daughter will have them to look up to as well.

My mom, Paula, at the hospital the day Mia was born (making sure Darek was kept in line)



Blayne's mom, Teri, on Mia's blessing day



Blayne's Grandma Musick on Mia's blessing day. Grandma Musick crocheted Mia's blessing dress and she looked absolutely beautiful.
Posted by Picasa